Fire Restrictions

Fire season has been terminated as of October 20, 2017, at 9:00 a.m.
Fire season began Sunday, June 4, 2017 on lands protected by the Oregon Department of Forestry's (ODF) Southwest Oregon District.

Page updated October 20, 2017 ]
The district protects 1.8 million acres of state, private, county, city and Bureau of Land Management (BLM) forestlands in Jackson and Josephine Counties.

For more information about the district, please contact the office nearest you:

Medford Unit
5286 Table Rock Road
Central Point, Oregon 97502
(541) 664-3328

Grants Pass Unit
5375 Monument Drive
Grants Pass, Oregon 97526
(541) 474-3152
For further information about fire restrictions in the Wild and Scenic Section of the Rogue River, contact the Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest at (541) 618-2200.