- The Oregon Forestland-Urban Interface Fire Protection Act (SB 360) in Jackson County -- new certification cards will be coming out in the next few months.
- Fuel reduction assistance grants are still available. These help take the financial sting out of your defensible space project.
- Fuel reduction projects that are taking place this year in the Applegate River drainage.
- Animal evacuation and emergency planning: Your dogs, cats, horses and livestock are counting on you in these times of need. Plan ahead.
- The Disaster Registry is for folks who may not be able to help themselves. This is one way to help emergency responders to find you and help you.
- An update about the Applegate Community Fire Plan: What it is, how you can get involved.
Everyone welcome. Refreshments will be served.